Saturday, November 12, 2011

holiday show today

With less than two hours to go I've decided to update the blog.  It's that or keep spinning with my Hansen e-spinner and listen to my book "on tablet".  The blog won out.

I was about to start kvetching about once again not selling anything, but a customer just bought a shawl I made (spun, plied, knitted by me).  It looked absolutely gorgeous on her - and I bet you're wondering why I don't have a picture posted.  I did take one, honest, but I forgot to save it!!  I doubt I have one in my files, but I'm going to look.

I've gotten some ideas from my fellow vendors.  One lady recommended making kid versions of a poncho I'm wearing (I'll upload a pic later).  Another lady gave me the idea to needle felt small dogs so people can have their own vanity pooch without all the bother and must have accessories.  If nothing else the results should be amusing.

All in all it's been a fairly quiet holiday show.  We're going to check into two shows/fairs in Lake Forest Park and we still have the Duvall show on the third.  So there's still time to get your alpaca fix - including scheduling a tour or felting class.

So this was a quickie update, but at least I got it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment